Dienstag, 9. September 2014

BS Oslo

Ok. After this break in posting I'll get back covering my pick ups of current bands that I like in alphabetical order. Most if not all of them are nothing I really collect so I'm fine with owning any copy of each release. Also I don't know to much about the bands so these will be pretty short posts.

First release to be covered is this fine 12" that I don't even remember where I ordered it from. I really have to get that backstock dealt with so I can post about new records as they arrive.


Blood Suckers - crush to dust LP - 2014 Sjakk Matt Plater SJAKK MATT 18


All I know about this band is that they are from Oslo, Norway and that they did something like a weekend of shows in Germany that were not too well attended. Kids these days are just not into the good old hardcore sound. Which is one reason why I hardly ever go to shows lately. The good bands hardly ever come through this hardcore dessert I live in.


This is the first and probably only pressing of their vinyl debut out of 300. They made a few copies of their demo but that sold out before I got wind of them but as far as I know those songs are on here too.
Can't wait for the new 7" they have scheduled to come out on Hardware Records.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen