Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

Madball Oi

Madball - hardcore lives LP - 2014 Nuclear Blast NB 3005-1





















The only MDB LP I'm missing is Look My Way. Somehow I never got the chance to regularly pick up a vinyl copy and am thus stuck with the CD for way too long already. I need to change that but then again there are a lot of things I should change about my collection aka still way too many holes in there.
Hold It Down was the last really good album they put out and yet I buy a copy of each of their full lengths. So I also gave this one a chance. Unfortunately that's also where it ended. I have to say I'm not a big fan of this record. I can see them trying to bring something new to the plate but it just doesn't land with me. Does that mean I'm not going to buy the next LP when it comes out? Hell no! Why? Because it's fuckin' Madball. That's why.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen